It’s turkey day! I hope you all had safe travels home to be with your family. Let’s take the time to think about all of the great things that God has put in our lives on this day of thanks. Here’s a list of some of mine:
1. God’s saving grace.
2. Finding the Truth of the Catholic Church
3. My mom is doing well considering all of the health issues she has had lately.
4. My entire immediate family was able to make it home this Thanksgiving.
5. Supportive friends who have been there for me during this stressful semester.
6. Having the privilege to receive a higher education.
7. The joy of getting to see 2 births last week.
8. I get to go to mass and adoration with my older brother this week.
9. I am learning to pray the liturgy of the hours.
What are some of the things you are thankful this Thanksgiving?